Filmmaker Rory Kennedy says she is thrilled her nephew Conor is dating U.S. country music star Taylor Swift.
The couple began seeing each other this summer.
Swift, 22, is currently on tour and Conor, 18, is a senior in high school.
"I think she's fantastic and I couldn't be more thrilled," Rory Kennedy told UsMagazine.com at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards in Los Angeles during the weekend. "She's a good friend of our family and we all adore her and love her. It's great to have her around."
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses