National Cruise Week, which runs from today until September 23, is the ideal time to consider a cruise holiday, with companies and travel agents providing a great range of special offers and added value incentives on both ocean and river cruises.
Association of Cruise Experts-accredited travel agents in the region are inviting people to join them for afternoon tea to celebrate the fifth National Cruise Week, offering a cuppa and the chance to receive expert advice on finding the perfect cruise holiday.
The choice of cruise holidays is almost endless, so if you want to join the predicted 1.7 million Brits who will explore the four corners of the world from the comfort of an ocean liner or river ship this year, it's best to talk to an agent who is knowlegeable in all things cruise.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf