National Cruise Week, which runs from today until September 23, is the ideal time to consider a cruise holiday, with companies and travel agents providing a great range of special offers and added value incentives on both ocean and river cruises.
Association of Cruise Experts-accredited travel agents in the region are inviting people to join them for afternoon tea to celebrate the fifth National Cruise Week, offering a cuppa and the chance to receive expert advice on finding the perfect cruise holiday.
The choice of cruise holidays is almost endless, so if you want to join the predicted 1.7 million Brits who will explore the four corners of the world from the comfort of an ocean liner or river ship this year, it's best to talk to an agent who is knowlegeable in all things cruise.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia