National Cruise Week, which runs from today until September 23, is the ideal time to consider a cruise holiday, with companies and travel agents providing a great range of special offers and added value incentives on both ocean and river cruises.
Association of Cruise Experts-accredited travel agents in the region are inviting people to join them for afternoon tea to celebrate the fifth National Cruise Week, offering a cuppa and the chance to receive expert advice on finding the perfect cruise holiday.
The choice of cruise holidays is almost endless, so if you want to join the predicted 1.7 million Brits who will explore the four corners of the world from the comfort of an ocean liner or river ship this year, it's best to talk to an agent who is knowlegeable in all things cruise.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- BlackBerry Posts $4.4 Billion Quarterly Net Loss
- The Costs of Repealing Obamacare
- Economic Growth Boosts U.S. Futures