National Cruise Week, which runs from today until September 23, is the ideal time to consider a cruise holiday, with companies and travel agents providing a great range of special offers and added value incentives on both ocean and river cruises.
Association of Cruise Experts-accredited travel agents in the region are inviting people to join them for afternoon tea to celebrate the fifth National Cruise Week, offering a cuppa and the chance to receive expert advice on finding the perfect cruise holiday.
The choice of cruise holidays is almost endless, so if you want to join the predicted 1.7 million Brits who will explore the four corners of the world from the comfort of an ocean liner or river ship this year, it's best to talk to an agent who is knowlegeable in all things cruise.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- U.K. Girds for Nationwide Strike
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released