National Cruise Week, which runs from today until September 23, is the ideal time to consider a cruise holiday, with companies and travel agents providing a great range of special offers and added value incentives on both ocean and river cruises.
Association of Cruise Experts-accredited travel agents in the region are inviting people to join them for afternoon tea to celebrate the fifth National Cruise Week, offering a cuppa and the chance to receive expert advice on finding the perfect cruise holiday.
The choice of cruise holidays is almost endless, so if you want to join the predicted 1.7 million Brits who will explore the four corners of the world from the comfort of an ocean liner or river ship this year, it's best to talk to an agent who is knowlegeable in all things cruise.
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year