American Latino TV and LatiNation have entered a second decade of award-winning, English-language syndicated programming, American Latino Syndication has announced.
Marking this new era in programming is the evolution of LatiNation into a talk show format, hosted by rising journalists Humberto Guida and Gabriela Fresquez. From pop culture to politics, from investigative exposes to talk show discussions with extra-ordinary guests, nothing is off limits on LatiNation.
And don't forget to check out LatiNation's sister show, the one that started it all, American Latino TV, celebrating American Latino Pride for its 11th season.
American Latino TV is a weekly, half-hour entertainment news and magazine show hosted by rising entertainer Valery Ortiz that targets young, U.S.-born Hispanics in the U.S.
"It is an honor to take a franchise that already has established a national following, and develop it into a talk show program with witty hosts and engaging guests," said Luca Bentivoglio, executive producer and LATV's COO. "I believe American Latino Syndication, more than ever, has what it takes to bring the young adult American Latino perspective on the general market landscape
About American Latino Syndication:
LATV Network's fully-owned subsidiary, American Latino Syndication, produces and distributes "American Latino" and "LatiNation," two award-winning, Latino-themed TV programs that are broadcast on general market stations in over 100 cities nationwide. All LATV's original shows and American Latino Syndication productions are entirely produced at The Complex Studios, a full-service, state-of-the-art production center in West Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For