CONGO: An outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus has killed 31 in
recent days, according to the UN health agency.
The World Health Organisation said there have been 69 cases, including nine confirmed by a lab.
WHO spokeswoman Fadela Chaib told reporters in Geneva that "the situation is serious".
Adding to the mystery, she said, is that "it is unusual that the first person to be infected with Ebola was a health worker" and not someone working outside.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked