iPhone 5 Pre-Order Now --> Verizon Wireless today announced it will offer iPhone 5 on its 4G LTE network beginning Fri., Sept. 21 at 8 a.m., but customers can pre-order the phone now.
The iPhone 5 will be available starting at $199.99 for the 16 GB model, $299.99 for the 32 GB model and $399.99 for the 64 GB model with a new two-year customer agreement.
iPhone 5 is the thinnest and lightest iPhone ever, completely redesigned to feature a stunning new 4-inch Retina display; an Apple-designed A6 chip for blazing-fast performance; and ultrafast wireless technology –- all while delivering even better battery life.
iPhone 5 comes with iOS 6, the world's most advanced mobile operating system with more than 200 new features, including the all new Maps app with Apple-designed cartography and turn-by-turn navigation; Facebook integration; Passbook organization; and even more Siri features and languages.
"Customers come to Verizon Wireless for a premier wireless experience, and iPhone 5 combined with our 4G LTE network is an outstanding combination," Verizon Wireless CEO Dan Mead said. "The availability of our 4G LTE network means customers get the reliability they value and the technology they need, regardless of where they roam on our network."
The Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network is currently in more markets than all other U.S. wireless providers' 4G LTE networks combined.
The company will continue its roll-out of 4G LTE and plans to introduce the service in 400 markets by year-end.
For more information on iPhone 5, visit www.apple.com/iphone.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women