Have a small business that need a quick cash infusion? Partners for Self Employment, a nonprofit and certified microlender by the U.S. Small Business Association, is offering loans of up to $7,500 for Miami-Dade and Broward storefront or home-based small businesses. The loans are available with no credit check or collateral needed and will be disbursed with seven business days, says Cornell Crews, program director of PSE.
There is a $30 application fee; the interest rate is 8 percent. Applicants are required to attend an initial intake briefing to receive a loan application, which can then be submitted online. There is a meeting scheduled Friday, Sept. 14, at 7 p.m., at Partners for Self Employment, 3000 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 215, Miami, 33137.
Crews will be accepting applications until the end of September. The first group of loans has already been disbursed.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu