Have a small business that need a quick cash infusion? Partners for Self Employment, a nonprofit and certified microlender by the U.S. Small Business Association, is offering loans of up to $7,500 for Miami-Dade and Broward storefront or home-based small businesses. The loans are available with no credit check or collateral needed and will be disbursed with seven business days, says Cornell Crews, program director of PSE.
There is a $30 application fee; the interest rate is 8 percent. Applicants are required to attend an initial intake briefing to receive a loan application, which can then be submitted online. There is a meeting scheduled Friday, Sept. 14, at 7 p.m., at Partners for Self Employment, 3000 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 215, Miami, 33137.
Crews will be accepting applications until the end of September. The first group of loans has already been disbursed.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report