Have a small business that need a quick cash infusion? Partners for Self Employment, a nonprofit and certified microlender by the U.S. Small Business Association, is offering loans of up to $7,500 for Miami-Dade and Broward storefront or home-based small businesses. The loans are available with no credit check or collateral needed and will be disbursed with seven business days, says Cornell Crews, program director of PSE.
There is a $30 application fee; the interest rate is 8 percent. Applicants are required to attend an initial intake briefing to receive a loan application, which can then be submitted online. There is a meeting scheduled Friday, Sept. 14, at 7 p.m., at Partners for Self Employment, 3000 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 215, Miami, 33137.
Crews will be accepting applications until the end of September. The first group of loans has already been disbursed.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton