Have a small business that need a quick cash infusion? Partners for Self Employment, a nonprofit and certified microlender by the U.S. Small Business Association, is offering loans of up to $7,500 for Miami-Dade and Broward storefront or home-based small businesses. The loans are available with no credit check or collateral needed and will be disbursed with seven business days, says Cornell Crews, program director of PSE.
There is a $30 application fee; the interest rate is 8 percent. Applicants are required to attend an initial intake briefing to receive a loan application, which can then be submitted online. There is a meeting scheduled Friday, Sept. 14, at 7 p.m., at Partners for Self Employment, 3000 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 215, Miami, 33137.
Crews will be accepting applications until the end of September. The first group of loans has already been disbursed.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits