Three men have been arrested for allegedly vandalizing and stealing from musician Chuck Berry's Missouri home, police said.
KSDK-TV, St. Louis, reported an electric guitar, power washers and used car batteries were taken this week from the 85-year-old rock 'n' roll icon's home in St. Charles County.
The suspects were arrested after a neighbor reported suspicious activity at Berry's house.
In addition to stealing the items, the men are accused of removing part of a rod iron fence on Berry's property, KSDK said.
The missing items have not yet been recovered, police said.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women