U.S. television personality Vanessa Lachey has confirmed she gave birth to a son.
The baby was born Wednesday and is the first child for Lachey and her husband, singer Nick Lachey. The couple married in July 2011.
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," the couple said in a statement to People.com Wednesday. "Born today at 6:54 p.m., he came into this world at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws