U.S. television personality Vanessa Lachey has confirmed she gave birth to a son.
The baby was born Wednesday and is the first child for Lachey and her husband, singer Nick Lachey. The couple married in July 2011.
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," the couple said in a statement to People.com Wednesday. "Born today at 6:54 p.m., he came into this world at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z