SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/13/12 -- Selectica (NASDAQ: SLTC)
Selectica executives and customers
Selectica to exhibit at salesforce.com's Dreamforce '12, the world's largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, from September 18-21.
Where and when:
•Breakout session (including customer panel): "Overcoming Deal Complexity: Selectica Solutions for CPQ and Contract Management." San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Club Room (Tuesday, September 18, 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.) •Theater demo session: "CPQ+C: Get From Quote to Cash Seamlessly With Selectica CPQ & Contract Management." Gold Sponsor Theater #2, Cloud Expo, Moscone North (Wednesday, September 19, 2:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.) •Booth 612, Cloud Expo, Moscone North (expo hours)
Selectica (NASDAQ: SLTC) develops innovative software that the world's most successful companies rely on to improve the effectiveness of their sales and contracting processes. Our guided selling, sales configuration, and contract lifecycle management solutions support the Global 2000 and growing mid-size firms in closing billions of dollars' worth of business each year. Our patented technology, delivered through the cloud, makes it easy for customers in industries like high-tech, telecommunications, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, and government contracting to overcome product and channel complexity, increase deal value, and accelerate time to revenue. For more information, visit www.selectica.com.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women