We asked the designer to give us five looks to wear now to get a jump on spring trends.
Leather jacket: Whether it be a blazer, a motorcycle jacket or a leather jacket in a color such as fuchsia, an elegant leather jacket is key, he advised. "I really like the jackets we did this season," he said. "We did a lot of different styles in jackets. You can wear them over dresses. You can wear them all fall. They are my favorite pieces."
Print on print: "There are a lot of interesting prints out there. Mix a blouse in one print with pants in another."
Stiletto pumps: "No more platforms."
Sequin cocktail dress: "A little glamour is important. Add some sparkle."
Faux animal accessories: "Something that I love to play with are faux pony hair and faux crocodile skin," he said. "You can use them for a backpack or wallet. It has that luxurious feeling without hurting the animals."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women