TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 09/12/12 -- Marketwire expands its already-robust distribution services to the Middle East, Gulf Region and Africa to include more of the area's English- and Arabic and Hebrew-speaking newspapers, magazines, radio, television and online publications. In addition, clients can view dashboard reports that show them exactly where their content was picked up or posted.
Marketwire clients' news gains direct access to general and business media throughout the region as well as to more than 100 websites such as:
•menafocus.qa (Qatar)•africanewswire.za.com (South Africa)•arabnewsnetwork.ae (United Arab Emirates) •knowledgebylanes.co.za (South Africa) •mideastnews.ae (United Arab Emirates) •asianetpakistan.com (Pakistan)
Because of its expanded traditional and online reach, Middle East Wire helps Marketwire clients achieve earned media in Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
"Middle East Wire provides guaranteed posting at 20 websites throughout the region, in English Arabic and Hebrew. More important, this rounds out Marketwire's global packages with a region that has very little coverage through other providers," says Hector Botero, vice president of Marketwire's International Division.
Marketwire's distribution services also include access to expert editorial and translation teams. Its specialized distribution channels zero in on the industries, languages, regions, online portals and audiences that would be particularly interested in any given content. Clients can also measure their ROI by tracking each release's performance with detailed reports.
Marketwire's distribution services let clients create, optimize, publish and track news releases, almost anywhere in the world.
Every day, Marketwire plays a critical role in shaping the conversations that happen in newsrooms, corporate boardrooms and social networks around the world, helping communicators move markets, change public opinion and affect consumer behavior.
For everyone from a start-up to a Fortune 500 enterprise, Marketwire is a social communications company that provides its clients with powerfully simple solutions: Global press release distribution, industry-leading social media monitoring and analytics, and a fully integrated marketing communications platform for content creation, optimization, distribution and measurement. Marketwire is majority-owned by OMERS Private Equity (www.omerspe.com), which manages the private equity activities of OMERS Administration Corporation and today has $6.4 billion of investments under management. OMERS Private Equity is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with offices in New York and London.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column