ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 09/12/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of the new report "Consumer Payments in the U.S.: The Latino Market," to their collection of Payment Processing market reports. For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/Packaged-Facts-v768/Consumer-Payments-Latino-7110686/
Latino consumers are a bright spot in an otherwise dreary picture for issuers of credit cards. According to Experian Simmons National Consumer Study (NCS) data, between 2004 and 2011 the total number of American consumers with credit cards dropped 5%, while the number of non-Latinos with credit cards fell 7%. During this same period, however, the number of Latino cardholders increased 23%. Thus, the vibrant growth in the number of Latino cardholders helped arrest what would have been an even more significant decline in the total number of American consumers owning credit cards.
Packaged Facts' "Consumer Payments in the U.S.: The Latino Market" illustrates the importance of Latinos to the debit and prepaid card worlds as well. Between 2004 and 2011 the number of Latinos with debit/ATM cards more than doubled (115%), while the number of non-Latinos with debit/ATM cards increased only 51%. Thus the report demonstrates the increasingly crucial role played by Latinos in all aspects of the consumer payments market.
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Will Gray at 240-747-3008 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion