The York Society for Human Resource Management is sponsoring a meeting Tuesday to increase HR practitioners' awareness of the impact of social media in the workforce and dilemmas that face employers surrounding this issue.
The session will be led by Renee Mattei Myers from Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott.
The one hour breakfast meeting will be held at the Holiday Inn Conference Center in West Manchester Township.
Breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m., with the presentation starting at 9 a.m.
The event is free for York SHRM members.
Guests may register for a $20 fee.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying