Actress Blake Lively married actor Ryan Reynolds Sunday night at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, S.C., People.com reported.
The "Green Lantern" co-stars have been dating for about a year and recently bought a home together in Bedford, N.Y.
Their wedding reception took place in a white tent at the plantation, just outside Charleston, with Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine, performing three songs live. Other music was provided by a disc jockey, People.com said.
Lively, 25, is a cast member of TV's "Gossip Girl." She previously dated actors Penn Badgley and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Reynolds, 35, is divorced from actress Scarlett Johansson. His films include "Safe House," "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," "Definitely, Maybe" and "The Proposal."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap