Actress Blake Lively married actor Ryan Reynolds Sunday night at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, S.C., People.com reported.
The "Green Lantern" co-stars have been dating for about a year and recently bought a home together in Bedford, N.Y.
Their wedding reception took place in a white tent at the plantation, just outside Charleston, with Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine, performing three songs live. Other music was provided by a disc jockey, People.com said.
Lively, 25, is a cast member of TV's "Gossip Girl." She previously dated actors Penn Badgley and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Reynolds, 35, is divorced from actress Scarlett Johansson. His films include "Safe House," "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," "Definitely, Maybe" and "The Proposal."
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead