Actress Blake Lively married actor Ryan Reynolds Sunday night at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, S.C., People.com reported.
The "Green Lantern" co-stars have been dating for about a year and recently bought a home together in Bedford, N.Y.
Their wedding reception took place in a white tent at the plantation, just outside Charleston, with Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine, performing three songs live. Other music was provided by a disc jockey, People.com said.
Lively, 25, is a cast member of TV's "Gossip Girl." She previously dated actors Penn Badgley and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Reynolds, 35, is divorced from actress Scarlett Johansson. His films include "Safe House," "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," "Definitely, Maybe" and "The Proposal."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March