Actress Blake Lively married actor Ryan Reynolds Sunday night at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, S.C., People.com reported.
The "Green Lantern" co-stars have been dating for about a year and recently bought a home together in Bedford, N.Y.
Their wedding reception took place in a white tent at the plantation, just outside Charleston, with Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine, performing three songs live. Other music was provided by a disc jockey, People.com said.
Lively, 25, is a cast member of TV's "Gossip Girl." She previously dated actors Penn Badgley and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Reynolds, 35, is divorced from actress Scarlett Johansson. His films include "Safe House," "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," "Definitely, Maybe" and "The Proposal."
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause