Actress Blake Lively married actor Ryan Reynolds Sunday night at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, S.C., People.com reported.
The "Green Lantern" co-stars have been dating for about a year and recently bought a home together in Bedford, N.Y.
Their wedding reception took place in a white tent at the plantation, just outside Charleston, with Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine, performing three songs live. Other music was provided by a disc jockey, People.com said.
Lively, 25, is a cast member of TV's "Gossip Girl." She previously dated actors Penn Badgley and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Reynolds, 35, is divorced from actress Scarlett Johansson. His films include "Safe House," "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," "Definitely, Maybe" and "The Proposal."
Most Popular Stories
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release