iPhone 5 Will Be 4G Compatible --> U.S. technology giant Apple Computer is aiming to build the next generation iPhone with 4G LTE capabilities, reports say.
Apple is famously closed-mouthed about its products in development. But sources told The Wall Street Journal the next version of the iPhone would be able to handle the latest and fastest version of broadband technology.
The Los Angeles Times reported Saturday official confirmation of the speculation could come as early as Wednesday, when Apple hosts a conference in San Francisco.
The next iPhone will be the sixth generation of the mobile device. Rumors already circulating have the phone thinner and with a larger screen than its predecessors, and priced at $199 for the 16 GB model, the same price as the iPhone 4S.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women