Country singer Randy Travis has been arrested in Texas on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, authorities said.
TMZ reported Travis, 53, was charged with DWI, as well as retaliation and obstruction after police picked him up late Tuesday following a single-car crash.
Travis sustained minor cuts and bruises in the accident, the celebrity news Web site said, adding no other details regarding the crash and Travis' arrest were immediately available.
He was still in police custody Wednesday morning.
The recording artist also was arrested in February for public intoxication for allegedly drinking in front of a Baptist church.
Most Popular Stories
- George Zimmerman Arrest Viewed Differently According to Race
- Putin, Obama Make Little Progress over Syria
- Jurors will Remain Anonymous in Zimmerman Case, Judge Orders
- Arrests, 7-Elevens Seized in Illegal Immigrant Scheme
- NHL's Phoenix Coyotes Could Be on Move to Seattle
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Michale Applebaum, Mayor of Montreal, Arrested
- Pope Talks Crime, Drugs, Poverty With Maduro
- Assange Still Holed up at Ecuadorean Embassy
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus' Is Wildly Experimental, Narcissistic