The top 20 Virginia companies in the 2012 HispanicBusiness 500 ranking produced revenues of $1.3 billion and employed 7,613 people in 2011.
MicroTech remains at the top of the list in Virginia this year, with 2011 revenues of $342.21 million.
Thirteen of the 20 companies saw an increase in revenues from 2010-2011, led by Innotion Enterprises, an asset management and IT services company in Chantilly, which saw revenues increase an impressive 310.6 percent from $8.7 million to $35.9 million.
Related: Top 20 Hispanic-owned Companies in Illinois 2012
Virginia Top 20
Overall Rank | Company Name | 2011 Revenue
21. Microtech, $342.21 million
34. MVM Inc., $220.76 million
57. Dynaric Inc., $124.00 million
71. The Centech Group Inc., $93.00 million
91. Knowledge Information Solutions Inc., $68.48 million
102. Geologics Corp., $55.50 million
112. Engineering Services Network Inc., $51.27 million
114. SCI Consulting Services Inc., $48.59 million
117. Computing Technologies Inc., $47.70 million
134. Priority One Services Inc., $39.60 million
138. Kemron Environmental Services Inc., $38.00 million
146. Innotion Enterprises Inc. $35.91 million
167. Citizant , $29.10 million
186. CRI, $25.21 million
205. NMR Consulting, $21.49 million
257. Prime Choice Foods Inc., $15.70 million
336. SBG Technology Solutions Inc., $9.38 million
424. Engineering, Management & Integration Inc., $4.25 million
427. Loyola Enterprises Inc., $4.13 million
434. MAC Aerospace Corp., $3.97 million
To purchase the 2012 HispanicBusiness 500 directory, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach