MANDEVILLE, LA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/07/12 -- Syncronys International (PINKSHEETS: SNTL)
Syncronys International is pleased to announce that they have signed a Letter of Intent to acquire Zillacomm, Inc. and Zillacomm Canada.
With expected annual revenues exceeding $15 Million, Zillacomm is a North American Infrastructure EF&I provider in Telecommunications and Energy sectors. Specifically, Zillacomm offers Commercial Carrier Wireless Networks and Energy Utilization, Renewable Energy applications, and Smart Grid systems. According to Rex Gay, Syncronys CEO, "Zillacomm's ground-breaking infrastructure systems will enable a technology and implementation convergence for Syncronys's renewable energy products, smart grid products and systems, communications, and security solutions." With integration opportunities that include Smart-Grids, Micro-Grids, Analytics, Energy Management, Wireless Services, and Cloud based applications and support, Zillacomm is projecting a 500% increase in overall sales over the next 5 years.
Syncronys offers a comprehensive product and technology strategy to provide a wide range of green energy applications, Micro Utility, Micro Grid and Smart Grid initiatives on any domestic and international level. Acquisition is in due diligence process by both parties.
Certain statements in this news release are forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "could," "estimates," "expect," "future," "intends," "may," "plans," "should," "will," and similar statements.
SYNCRONYS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women