Lady Gaga has revealed the name of her new album, but has yet to reveal a release date.
The album will be called, "ARTPOP."
In honor of the new album she had the album named tattooed on her arm, in all caps as she is requiring of her fans to remember:
"make sure when writing about my new album/project ARTPOP that you CAPITALIZE the title, *its all in the details* good morning twitter!" she tweeted on Aug. 5.
related story:"Lady Gaga Lands Role in 'Machete Kills'"
Here is the photo of her new ink.
The singer also released dates to tour in Mexico and Chile, among other Latin destinations.
To see the dates (don't worry, she will be adding more), click here.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women