Former "Roseanne" cast members Sarah Chalke, Michael Fishman and Alicia Goranson will attend the roast of comedian Roseanne in Los Angeles, Comedy Central said.
The reunion was announced Thursday.
Also set to take part in Saturday's taping at the Hollywood Palladium will be Ellen Barkin, Wayne Brady and Gilbert Gottfried, the cable network said.
They will join the previously announced roasters, who include Carrie Fisher, Seth Green, Katey Sagal, Anthony Jeselnik, Jeffrey Ross and Amy Schumer. "Glee" star Jane Lynch will serve as roast master.
The comedy special is to air Aug. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina