Paul Michael Glaser, the actor who played David Starsky in the 1970s police drama "Starsky & Hutch," is fighting a drug charge in Kentucky for what he says is medical marijuana from California.
The Daily News (http://bit.ly/NGCyPG ) in Bowling Green reports an attorney entered a not guilty plea on Thursday on behalf of 69-year-old Paul Michael Glaser of Venice, Calif.
Bowling Green police charged Glaser with possession of marijuana and a pipe on May 10, hours after he read an excerpt of his young adult novel, "Chrystallia and the Source of Light," to students at a middle school.
According to a police citation, Glaser said he had medical marijuana prescribed to him in California.
He was arrested after an anonymous call to police that a man was smoking marijuana in a hotel.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women