Shore Productions announces the launch of Rap Wars for iOS, an iPhone and iPad app that lets rappers record raps, battle rappers, listen to and submit raps, share on social media, rate rap music from other rappers and become the top-rated Rap King. The new rap music app provides beats and recording tools to help Rappers get their music out into the world - users can record and post raps to Facebook and Twitter in less than sixty seconds.
Features of the Rap Wars mobile app for iOS include: record raps to the cypher; choose from over 100 rap beats; battle other rappers; listen to and rate raps; share your own raps or the raps of others; manage your raps; set favorite raps and beats; submit your own beats; be Rap King; invite friends; more.
There are two versions: Rap Wars (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rap-wars/id511010940?ls=1&mt=8) Rap Wars Free (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rap-wars/id519075354?ls=1&mt=8).
The paid version of Rap Wars is $1.99, has no ads, PLUS includes 100 Beat Creds allowing the user to add additional beats of their choosing. Beat Creds are Rap Wars currency that allows users to purchase credits that can be used to add new beats to their repertoire.
Rap Wars is also a web-based application where anyone can listen to your Rap Wars raps and users can manage their Rap Wars profile and account. Go to www.rapwars.com to listen to the cypher, rate raps, update your profile, submit your own beats, get support, and more.
Key Rap Wars Features:
-- Real rap battles fought in the palm of your hand
-- Record and publish your own raps in 60 seconds or less
-- Automatically publish to Facebook and Twitter
-- Battle friends and rappers from any iPhone or iPad device
-- Rate and be rated
-- Access to 100's of rap and hip hop beats
More About Rap Wars
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women