Pregnant British singer Adele said via Twitter Thursday she has not wed fiance Simon Konecki, despite a Daily Mail report claiming she had.
"I'm not married... Zzzzzzz," the 24-year-old Grammy Award winner tweeted.
Adele announced her pregnancy in June, but did not say when she expects to deliver her first child.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Cost of Health Care Slowing in U.S.
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Microsoft Says XBox Is No Big Brother
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- NHU, Canada College Partner on B.A. in Child Development
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip