Reality TV stars Bill and Giuliana Rancic announced on Twitter Thursday their first child has been born via gestational surrogate in Denver.
Edward Duke Rancic was born Wednesday, People.com reported.
The birth to a gestational surrogate means the baby is the Rancics' genetic offspring.
"The 'Duke' has landed! Edward Duke Rancic was welcomed into the world last night at 7lbs 4oz," Bill Rancic tweeted. "G & I feel blessed beyond words...We did it!"
Giuliana has suffered numerous health issues in recent years. She had a miscarriage in 2010, underwent fertility treatments to try to get pregnant again, then had a double mastectomy last year as part of her treatment for breast cancer.
The Rancics star on Style Network's, "Giuliana & Bill."
Most Popular Stories
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Rand Paul 2016?