The King of BBQ meets the King of Beer! Famous Dave's of America Inc. (Nasdaq:DAVE) is kicking off a special menu featuring Beer Can Chicken marinated in Budweiser beer and brushed with Dave's new BBQ Beer Sauce. Beer Can Chicken rolls out on Labor Day, Sept. 3, and will be served through Oct. 14 at participating Famous Dave's restaurants.
"The new menu is available just in time for Labor Day. Our guests enjoy letting Famous Dave's provide the BBQ so they can kick back on the holiday," said Famous Dave's Vice President of Marketing and Research & Development Aric Nissen. "What's unique about Beer Can Chicken is that the beer adds tenderness to the chicken while it is being smoked, resulting in a tender, juicy, and flavorful piece of chicken. Beer Can Chicken is amazing by itself or paired with ribs, and it's also delicious in our Beer Can Chicken Salad sandwiches."
There's plenty to cluck about with these new recipes - Famous Dave's Beer Can Chicken is marinated in beer, then smoked with charcoal to give it that unique Beer Can Chicken Flavor. The new menu items include a Beer Can Chicken Platter (a tender half of a Beer Can Chicken served with a corn bread muffin and two sides); Beer Can Chicken-N-Rib Combo (Beer Can Chicken teamed up with four St. Louis-style spare ribs, corn muffin and two sides); Pulled Beer Can Chicken Salad Sandwich (drizzled with BBQ Beer Sauce and served on a toasted Brioche bun for a whole new level of flavor); and Fresh Grilled Sweet Corn (husked fresh every morning, grilled and buttered with a special seasoning).
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling