U.S. music icon Stevie Wonder has filed for divorce from Kai Millard Morris, his wife of 11 years and mother of his two sons, court documents show.
Wonder, 62, cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split and requested joint custody of his children Kailand, 10, and Mandla, 7, UsMagazine.com reported Friday.
The papers Wonder filed said he and his wife separated in October 2009.
Wonder was previously married to singer Syreeta Wright and has a total of seven kids from his two marriages and other relationships, UsMagazine.com said.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women