According to multiple celebrity news sites, Robert Pattinson is not dealing with Kristen Stewart's lack of judgment very well.
He had gone in seclusion, he wouldn't take her phone calls until recently, and now, according to Perez Hilton, he has banned her from stepping foot at his premiere of "Cosmopolis."
Ouch. That's got to hurt.
According to PerezHilton.com, a source close to Pattinson said that "security was briefed and they were told that Kristen is not allowed anywhere near the red carpet or the after party."
The premiere is around the corner on Aug. 13.
According to RadarOnline.com, the film's bosses also don't want the drama, and especially don't want their fighting or break-up distracting the public from the movie.
Multiple sources confirm Pattinson will indeed be at the premiere.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million