According to multiple celebrity news sites, Robert Pattinson is not dealing with Kristen Stewart's lack of judgment very well.
He had gone in seclusion, he wouldn't take her phone calls until recently, and now, according to Perez Hilton, he has banned her from stepping foot at his premiere of "Cosmopolis."
Ouch. That's got to hurt.
According to PerezHilton.com, a source close to Pattinson said that "security was briefed and they were told that Kristen is not allowed anywhere near the red carpet or the after party."
The premiere is around the corner on Aug. 13.
According to RadarOnline.com, the film's bosses also don't want the drama, and especially don't want their fighting or break-up distracting the public from the movie.
Multiple sources confirm Pattinson will indeed be at the premiere.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare