According to multiple celebrity news sites, Robert Pattinson is not dealing with Kristen Stewart's lack of judgment very well.
He had gone in seclusion, he wouldn't take her phone calls until recently, and now, according to Perez Hilton, he has banned her from stepping foot at his premiere of "Cosmopolis."
Ouch. That's got to hurt.
According to PerezHilton.com, a source close to Pattinson said that "security was briefed and they were told that Kristen is not allowed anywhere near the red carpet or the after party."
The premiere is around the corner on Aug. 13.
According to RadarOnline.com, the film's bosses also don't want the drama, and especially don't want their fighting or break-up distracting the public from the movie.
Multiple sources confirm Pattinson will indeed be at the premiere.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia