According to multiple celebrity news sites, Robert Pattinson is not dealing with Kristen Stewart's lack of judgment very well.
He had gone in seclusion, he wouldn't take her phone calls until recently, and now, according to Perez Hilton, he has banned her from stepping foot at his premiere of "Cosmopolis."
Ouch. That's got to hurt.
According to PerezHilton.com, a source close to Pattinson said that "security was briefed and they were told that Kristen is not allowed anywhere near the red carpet or the after party."
The premiere is around the corner on Aug. 13.
According to RadarOnline.com, the film's bosses also don't want the drama, and especially don't want their fighting or break-up distracting the public from the movie.
Multiple sources confirm Pattinson will indeed be at the premiere.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- House Votes to Make Bonus Depreciation Permanent
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Wells Fargo Profit Up, Revenue Down
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona