According to multiple celebrity news sites, Robert Pattinson is not dealing with Kristen Stewart's lack of judgment very well.
He had gone in seclusion, he wouldn't take her phone calls until recently, and now, according to Perez Hilton, he has banned her from stepping foot at his premiere of "Cosmopolis."
Ouch. That's got to hurt.
According to PerezHilton.com, a source close to Pattinson said that "security was briefed and they were told that Kristen is not allowed anywhere near the red carpet or the after party."
The premiere is around the corner on Aug. 13.
According to RadarOnline.com, the film's bosses also don't want the drama, and especially don't want their fighting or break-up distracting the public from the movie.
Multiple sources confirm Pattinson will indeed be at the premiere.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women