Good old Dr. Ruth addressed Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte's mother, who recently make public remarks about her son's sex life.
Ike Lochte said her son didn't have time for a relationship and that he had one-night stands. But since Ms. Lochte made that comment, both she and Ryan both said it was taken out of context and that he does not have one-night stands.
But before the clarification, psychosexual therapist, Dr. Ruth, had some things to say to Ms. Lochte.
Dr. Ruth made a video, but first, she tweeted these few things:
"Ryan Lochte's mom admits son has only 1 nite stands & he's glad he's single at Olympics. And now in lane 1......"
"Seems to me your mom shouldn't be discussing your sex life on nat'l TV."
"Mom as wingman? Really? Doesn't she want him to find a girlfriend?"
"In Jewish tradition making a match is a mitzvah, a blessing. Mom being wingman for 1 nite stands, not so much. Or maybe she was warning the girls away so they wouldn't get broken hearts?"
"Hopefully Mr. Lochte, who wears rubber cap while swimming, wears a rubber somewhere else during all these 1 nite stands."
Want to watch Dr. Ruth give advice to the Lochte's? Scroll down and listen to the doctor...
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'