Jessica Simpson and Sheryl Crow will appear on the first episode of Katie Couric's new talk show, which tapes in New York, producers said.
The nationally syndicated program, "Katie," is to debut Sept. 10.
Crow also penned the theme song for the one-hour program, which features Couric -- former co-anchor of NBC's "Today" and anchor of the "CBS Evening News" -- talking to women who are making transitions in their lives.
Other guests booked to appear on "Katie" this season are Barbra Streisand, Jennifer Lopez, E.L. James, Heidi Klum, Susan Sarandon, Chelsea Handler, Demi Lovato, Wendy Williams and Sofia Vergara.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment