Jessica Simpson and Sheryl Crow will appear on the first episode of Katie Couric's new talk show, which tapes in New York, producers said.
The nationally syndicated program, "Katie," is to debut Sept. 10.
Crow also penned the theme song for the one-hour program, which features Couric -- former co-anchor of NBC's "Today" and anchor of the "CBS Evening News" -- talking to women who are making transitions in their lives.
Other guests booked to appear on "Katie" this season are Barbra Streisand, Jennifer Lopez, E.L. James, Heidi Klum, Susan Sarandon, Chelsea Handler, Demi Lovato, Wendy Williams and Sofia Vergara.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women