Jessica Simpson and Sheryl Crow will appear on the first episode of Katie Couric's new talk show, which tapes in New York, producers said.
The nationally syndicated program, "Katie," is to debut Sept. 10.
Crow also penned the theme song for the one-hour program, which features Couric -- former co-anchor of NBC's "Today" and anchor of the "CBS Evening News" -- talking to women who are making transitions in their lives.
Other guests booked to appear on "Katie" this season are Barbra Streisand, Jennifer Lopez, E.L. James, Heidi Klum, Susan Sarandon, Chelsea Handler, Demi Lovato, Wendy Williams and Sofia Vergara.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries