Jessica Simpson and Sheryl Crow will appear on the first episode of Katie Couric's new talk show, which tapes in New York, producers said.
The nationally syndicated program, "Katie," is to debut Sept. 10.
Crow also penned the theme song for the one-hour program, which features Couric -- former co-anchor of NBC's "Today" and anchor of the "CBS Evening News" -- talking to women who are making transitions in their lives.
Other guests booked to appear on "Katie" this season are Barbra Streisand, Jennifer Lopez, E.L. James, Heidi Klum, Susan Sarandon, Chelsea Handler, Demi Lovato, Wendy Williams and Sofia Vergara.
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap
- Ford Flies High on Speed