Jessica Simpson and Sheryl Crow will appear on the first episode of Katie Couric's new talk show, which tapes in New York, producers said.
The nationally syndicated program, "Katie," is to debut Sept. 10.
Crow also penned the theme song for the one-hour program, which features Couric -- former co-anchor of NBC's "Today" and anchor of the "CBS Evening News" -- talking to women who are making transitions in their lives.
Other guests booked to appear on "Katie" this season are Barbra Streisand, Jennifer Lopez, E.L. James, Heidi Klum, Susan Sarandon, Chelsea Handler, Demi Lovato, Wendy Williams and Sofia Vergara.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?