Electronic artist deadmau5 premieres his "Professional Griefers" music video today, Wednesday, August 29 at www.youtube.com/deadmau5.
The "Professional Griefers" video--which also features vocalist Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance--directed by Paul Boyd and Jeff Ranasinghe and produced by Dave Stewart's Weapons of Mass Entertainment with Method Studios as the visual effects company. In it, deadmau5 and Gerard Way engage in a futuristic Ultimate Fighting Championship((R)) (UFC((R))) bout, where both parties battle it out in a post apocalyptic Octagon(TM) with massive CGI mau5 robots. Check out behind the scenes footage at: http://youtu.be/hfDoZ9dVuuY.
The single is due out Sept. 25, is building momentum on radio currently sitting at #39 on the Alternative chart. Supporters include WRXP New York, Los Angeles' KROQ, Live 105 in San Francisco, KNDD in Seattle, Q87.7 Chicago, KNDD Seattle, KXRK Salt Lake City, WBRU Providence and SiriusXM's Alt Nation. At iTunes, "Professional Griefers" was a Top 100 debut on the Top Songs chart.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World