Electronic artist deadmau5 premieres his "Professional Griefers" music video today, Wednesday, August 29 at www.youtube.com/deadmau5.
The "Professional Griefers" video--which also features vocalist Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance--directed by Paul Boyd and Jeff Ranasinghe and produced by Dave Stewart's Weapons of Mass Entertainment with Method Studios as the visual effects company. In it, deadmau5 and Gerard Way engage in a futuristic Ultimate Fighting Championship((R)) (UFC((R))) bout, where both parties battle it out in a post apocalyptic Octagon(TM) with massive CGI mau5 robots. Check out behind the scenes footage at: http://youtu.be/hfDoZ9dVuuY.
The single is due out Sept. 25, is building momentum on radio currently sitting at #39 on the Alternative chart. Supporters include WRXP New York, Los Angeles' KROQ, Live 105 in San Francisco, KNDD in Seattle, Q87.7 Chicago, KNDD Seattle, KXRK Salt Lake City, WBRU Providence and SiriusXM's Alt Nation. At iTunes, "Professional Griefers" was a Top 100 debut on the Top Songs chart.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms