Electronic artist deadmau5 premieres his "Professional Griefers" music video today, Wednesday, August 29 at www.youtube.com/deadmau5.
The "Professional Griefers" video--which also features vocalist Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance--directed by Paul Boyd and Jeff Ranasinghe and produced by Dave Stewart's Weapons of Mass Entertainment with Method Studios as the visual effects company. In it, deadmau5 and Gerard Way engage in a futuristic Ultimate Fighting Championship((R)) (UFC((R))) bout, where both parties battle it out in a post apocalyptic Octagon(TM) with massive CGI mau5 robots. Check out behind the scenes footage at: http://youtu.be/hfDoZ9dVuuY.
The single is due out Sept. 25, is building momentum on radio currently sitting at #39 on the Alternative chart. Supporters include WRXP New York, Los Angeles' KROQ, Live 105 in San Francisco, KNDD in Seattle, Q87.7 Chicago, KNDD Seattle, KXRK Salt Lake City, WBRU Providence and SiriusXM's Alt Nation. At iTunes, "Professional Griefers" was a Top 100 debut on the Top Songs chart.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response