Electronic artist deadmau5 premieres his "Professional Griefers" music video today, Wednesday, August 29 at www.youtube.com/deadmau5.
The "Professional Griefers" video--which also features vocalist Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance--directed by Paul Boyd and Jeff Ranasinghe and produced by Dave Stewart's Weapons of Mass Entertainment with Method Studios as the visual effects company. In it, deadmau5 and Gerard Way engage in a futuristic Ultimate Fighting Championship((R)) (UFC((R))) bout, where both parties battle it out in a post apocalyptic Octagon(TM) with massive CGI mau5 robots. Check out behind the scenes footage at: http://youtu.be/hfDoZ9dVuuY.
The single is due out Sept. 25, is building momentum on radio currently sitting at #39 on the Alternative chart. Supporters include WRXP New York, Los Angeles' KROQ, Live 105 in San Francisco, KNDD in Seattle, Q87.7 Chicago, KNDD Seattle, KXRK Salt Lake City, WBRU Providence and SiriusXM's Alt Nation. At iTunes, "Professional Griefers" was a Top 100 debut on the Top Songs chart.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona