Attendees of the upcoming Social Boom Social media conference will have a clear leg up on the competition. Best-selling author Gary Vaynerchuk is featured as the keynote speaker, while social media coach and Social Boom event founder, Kim Garst, will share tips for success on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Facebook. Nathan Latka, 22-year-old founder of Lujure, will also share what he's learned during his rapid rise in social media and business success.
Experts from multiple facets of the online marketing industry are also presenting, such as direct sales dynamo Stacy Stevens, SEO content and online PR experts Christine Kelly and Tara Geissinger, and marketing master Terry Williamson. Sessions are jam-packed with tips, tricks, and best practices that can be put into action immediately.
"If you've ever wished you had a step by step plan to follow, Social Boom is just that. Our goal is to make online marketing completely clear, so you know where to focus your time and efforts and maximize your results!" said Kim Garst, founder of Social Boom (http://www.kimgarst.com/socialboom).
Limited seats are available for Social Boom, to be held at the Tampa Marriott Westshore, September 22-23, 2012. Multiple sponsorship levels are also available, with benefits ranging from free event attendance to exclusive advertising and signage exposure.
"Whether you're seeking more email subscribers, Twitter followers, how to make money using Facebook, or don't understand how Pinterest could possibly help your business, you'll find answers at Social Boom. We are essentially giving you a branding blueprint. Don't miss out!" concluded Garst.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Manila's Hollywood Week