Rain will move into the Columbus area today as Tropical Storm Isaac edges closer to landfall in Louisiana, WRBL Meteorologist David Reese said.
The rain will move into our area throughout the day. Highs will reach 88.
Showers will become intermittent this evening, when lows will dip to about 75.
Expect more downpours Wednesday. Strong winds are likely. Highs will reach 87.
I'll be mostly cloudy that night, with rain becoming sporadic. Lows will drop to about 75.
Thursday will be mostly cloudy with some scattered showers. Highs will climb to 87.
Skies will start to clear Thursday night, when lows will bottom out around 74.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women