The top 15 Arizona companies in the 2012 HispanicBusiness 500 ranking produced revenues of $153.74 million in 2011, down from the $171.95 million produced in 2010.
The companies employed 1,373 people last year, which was also down from the 1,578 people in 2010.
D.P. Electric tops the list in Arizona, with 2011 revenues of $32 million. Eleven of the 15 companies from Arizona reported an increase in revenues from 2010-2011, led by Exit Realty Arizona in Scottsdale, with an impressive revenue increase of 67.29 percent from 2010-2011.
Related: Top 20 Hispanic-owned Companies in Virginia 2012
Arizona Top 15
Overall Rank | Company Name | 2011 Revenue
155. D.P. Electric Inc., $32.00 million
170. SBBI Inc., $28.72 million
208. Sun Eagle Corp., $21.00 million
298. Gaucho Ltd., $12.23 million
306. Ceiba Technologies, $12.00 million
353. Apodaca Wall Systems, $8.50 million
364. LawLogix Group Inc., $8.06 million
391. Hernandez Companies Inc,. $5.80 million
394. Banda Group International LLC, $5.60 million
407. Exit Realty Arizona, $5.03 million
431. Qualified Mechanical Contractors Inc., $4.01 million
442. Miracorp Inc., $3.20 million
448. State Technology & Manufacturing, $2.89 million
450. Mi Ranchito Mexican Food Products Inc., $2.60 million
455. Gutierrez-Palmenberg Inc., $2.20 million
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause