A 101-year-old California woman, believed to be Facebook's oldest user, was treated to a tour of the company's headquarters and met co-founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Florence Detlor of Menlo Park paid a visit to the company's corporate office Monday and had her photo taken with chief executive officer Zuckerberg and chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg, the Huffington Post reported Tuesday.
"Honored to meet Florence Detlor, who at 101 years old is the oldest registered Facebook user. Thank you for visiting us Florence," Sandberg said on her Facebook page.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes