A 101-year-old California woman, believed to be Facebook's oldest user, was treated to a tour of the company's headquarters and met co-founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Florence Detlor of Menlo Park paid a visit to the company's corporate office Monday and had her photo taken with chief executive officer Zuckerberg and chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg, the Huffington Post reported Tuesday.
"Honored to meet Florence Detlor, who at 101 years old is the oldest registered Facebook user. Thank you for visiting us Florence," Sandberg said on her Facebook page.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia