A 101-year-old California woman, believed to be Facebook's oldest user, was treated to a tour of the company's headquarters and met co-founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Florence Detlor of Menlo Park paid a visit to the company's corporate office Monday and had her photo taken with chief executive officer Zuckerberg and chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg, the Huffington Post reported Tuesday.
"Honored to meet Florence Detlor, who at 101 years old is the oldest registered Facebook user. Thank you for visiting us Florence," Sandberg said on her Facebook page.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash