Two of Shakira's former employees are shopping a video they claim shows the pop singer and her boyfriend having sex on a boat, Colombia Reports said.
An unidentified Colombian couple, who worked for Shakira for 11 years, are trying to sell a 15-minute clip -- purportedly of the recording artist and FC Barcelona football player Gerard Pique -- to the Spanish media for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The former employees allege they were unfairly dismissed after refusing to cook the singer a late-night meal, a claim Shakira's legal team has denied, Colombia Reports said.
"The video lasts about 15 minutes. I guess it's recorded with a mobile phone by an employee who was in the cockpit of the boat," a Barcelona agent to whom the video sellers showed the clip told the Spanish magazine Interviu. He said he can't tell for sure that it is Shakira. "I thought that it had been edited," he said.
Colombia Reports said Shakira's lawyers have not commented on the alleged sex tape.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women