"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi gave birth to her first child Sunday at a hospital in Livingston, N.J., the reality star's rep said.
Snooki and her fiance, Jionni LaValle, welcomed Lorenzo Dominic LaValle into the world shortly before 3 a.m. Sunday at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, MTV reported.
"The world just got another Guido!!!" Snooki's rep told MTV. "Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Nicole, Jionni and Enzo are doing great!"
The reality star first broke the news of her pregnancy in March, along with the announcement of her engagement to LaValle.
"I mean, I do have a dream wedding," she told MTV News in April. "But I definitely don't even want to talk about it or think about it because I'm not even ready for it yet. I just want my baby first."
The pregnancy was partly documented in "Jersey Shore" and its spinoff, "Snooki & JWoww," MTV reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners
- Jimmy Hoffa Buried Alive, Reputed Underboss Says
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': Angry Self-love