The Social Media Leadership Awards, organized by Knowledge@Wharton, the online research and analysis journal of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and Social Strategy1, the social media monitoring and analytics firm, announces the extension of the competition submission deadline to Sept. 14. The extension is due to the large number of inquiries and the addition of judges. The competition is supported by Ernst & Young.
"We've had thousands of inquiries in the last few weeks," said Steve Ennen, President/CIO of Social Strategy1 and event co-chair, "and we want to ensure we allow all interested parties ample time to submit."
Several top-tier industry experts have been added to the judging roster, and a select few have committed to present in-depth, category related research at the event held November 7-8, 2012 at the Wharton School in Philadelphia, PA.
Finalists will be selected by a judging panel comprised of global business, social media, and academic leaders. Winners will be honored with yearlong global exposure to an audience of two million industry professionals and businesses through Knowledge@Wharton and other channels.
Enter at www.smlawards.com and follow @SMLAwards, #SMLAwards for competition news.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women