English model-actress Liberty Ross appeared at the Hollywood premiere of director John Hillcoat's Prohibition-era gangster film "Lawless" without her husband.
Ross, 34, was also not wearing a wedding band at the Wednesday night red-carpet ArcLight Cinemas screening, tabloid TV entertainment news Web site HollyScoop reported.
Ross' director-husband Rupert Sanders, 41, was shown in photos published by gossip magazine Us Weekly last month cheating on Ross with 22-year-old actress Kristen Stewart, prompting Stewart to issue a public apology.
Stewart and Ross were both in Sanders' fantasy film "Snow White and the Huntsman," which was released in the United States June 1.
In the film, Stewart played Snow White. Ross played Queen Eleanor, Snow White's mother.
Most Popular Stories
- Trial Coming Soon for Soldier in WikiLeaks Case
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Financial Markets 'Confused' Over Tolls Ruling: VDOT
- Arias Mistrial Denied Despite Withdrawal of Character Witness
- Mile-wide Tornado Rips Up Oklahoma City
- Wal-Mart Misses Forecast
- Darden Competition for Small Businesses Opens
- Heroin Returns in Florida's War on Pill Mills
- Bernanke Predicts Gains From High Tech
- Fleet Week Canceled in NYC