An elected judge in Texas has accused President Obama of planning a United Nations takeover of the United States if he wins a second term.
In an interview on a radio program, Tom Head, who also oversees emergency planning in Lubbock County, promised to get "in front of their personnel carriers," CNN reported. Head claimed the president and his "minions" have filed executive orders allowing the takeover.
"Regardless of whether the Republicans take over the Senate, which I hope they do, he is going to make the United States Congress and he's going to make the Constitution irrelevant. He's got his czars in place that don't answer to anybody," Head said.
He suggested the president's re-election would spark a violent response from the public.
"We are talking civil unrest, civil disobedience, possibly, possibly civil war ... I'm not talking just riots here and there. I'm talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms, get rid of the dictator," Head said. "OK, what do you think he is going to do when that happens? He is going to call in the U.N. troops, personnel carriers, tanks and whatever."
Head made his remarks on KJTV, Lubbock. An aide told the CNN affiliate the judge would delay any further comment for a day or two.
Most Popular Stories
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Darden Competition for Small Businesses Opens
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05