LL Cool J plays a special agent on TV's "NCIS: Los Angeles," and now he's caught an actual bad guy.
Los Angeles police say the rapper grabbed and held a burglary suspect at his Studio City home Wednesday morning.
Police got a 911 call shortly before 1 a.m. from someone who said her father had spotted an intruder in their home and was holding him downstairs.
Officers arrived and took a man into custody. Police say he had minor bruises and will be arrested on suspicion of burglary. His name hasn't been released.
A representative for LL Cool J says the 44-year-old and his family were not hurt and he is co-operating with police. Nothing was apparently stolen from his home.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women