Canadian rockers Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger yesterday, Aug. 21, announced their engagement.
Kroeger, the lead singer for Nickelback had been helping Lavigne on her new record and the two musicians must have gotten super close while cooped up in a recording studio.
Kroeger is 10 years her senior, but in celebrity terms that's like two years apart.
According to PerezHilton.com, the two had been dating for six months.
Lavigne, 27, was super excited about the engagement and wasn't shy about the news. She took to her Twitter account (@AvrilLavigne) to spread her love by retweeting congratulations.
This will be Lavigne's second marriage.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women