Casey Anthony's former attorney Jose Baez has been hired to represent at least two people connected to the Aurora, Colo., movie theater shooting rampage.
Baez told the Orlando Sentinel he is representing "multiple" families affected by the July 20 massacre inside of a movie theater that killed 12 and injured 58 others.
Among Baez's clients is Shirley Wygal, whose daughter was shot to death, and Marcus Weaver, who was shot.
"We are representing multiple families, much more than two. Only two have wished to have made their names public," Baez wrote in a e-mail. "The rest are requesting their privacy."
Former University of Colorado Ph.D. student James Eagan Holmes, 24, is charged with the attack. He was arrested outside of the theater moments after the deadly shootings at the midnight premier of the latest Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare