Casey Anthony's former attorney Jose Baez has been hired to represent at least two people connected to the Aurora, Colo., movie theater shooting rampage.
Baez told the Orlando Sentinel he is representing "multiple" families affected by the July 20 massacre inside of a movie theater that killed 12 and injured 58 others.
Among Baez's clients is Shirley Wygal, whose daughter was shot to death, and Marcus Weaver, who was shot.
"We are representing multiple families, much more than two. Only two have wished to have made their names public," Baez wrote in a e-mail. "The rest are requesting their privacy."
Former University of Colorado Ph.D. student James Eagan Holmes, 24, is charged with the attack. He was arrested outside of the theater moments after the deadly shootings at the midnight premier of the latest Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.