Casey Anthony's former attorney Jose Baez has been hired to represent at least two people connected to the Aurora, Colo., movie theater shooting rampage.
Baez told the Orlando Sentinel he is representing "multiple" families affected by the July 20 massacre inside of a movie theater that killed 12 and injured 58 others.
Among Baez's clients is Shirley Wygal, whose daughter was shot to death, and Marcus Weaver, who was shot.
"We are representing multiple families, much more than two. Only two have wished to have made their names public," Baez wrote in a e-mail. "The rest are requesting their privacy."
Former University of Colorado Ph.D. student James Eagan Holmes, 24, is charged with the attack. He was arrested outside of the theater moments after the deadly shootings at the midnight premier of the latest Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked