HARRISBURG, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/20/12 -- Ritter Insurance Marketing is offering Aflac Medicare supplement through an exclusive arrangement between AIMC, LLC and its Diamond Partners.
Aflac is the right choice for an independent agent selling Medicare Supplement products because Aflac offers:
•Brand recognition - Your customers will know the Aflac name before you ever set the appointment. •Strength and stability - In business for nearly 60 years, Aflac has the security customers want with $117 billion in assets and over 50 million people insurance worldwide.(1) •Outstanding reputation - Aflac has been named as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by Ethisphere magazine for six years in a row.
Click here to learn how to offer Aflac Medicare supplement insurance and watch your sales take flight.
(1) Aflac 2011 Year in Review
Agent Use Only
Aflac Medicare supplement insurance policies (Policy Series A19MS) may not be available in all states. Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Phone: (800) 769-1847
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response