The route to a lower rate for car insurance may be a trip down the information highway. A number of websites offer a variety of tips and advice on how car owners can take the financial bite out of auto insurance. Here is a sampling:
-Autos.com: Spotlights tips for first-time car insurance buyers. http://www.autos.com/auto-insurance/first-time-car-insurance-tips-for-lower-rates
-Consumer Reports: Discusses types of car insurance and money-saving tips. http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/car-buying-advice/guide-to-new-car-buying/after-the-sale/guide-to-insurance/index.htm
-DMV.org: This private group provides car insurance savings guide tailored for teens and parents. http://www.dmv.org/insurance/teen-guide-to-car-insurance.php
-Edmunds.com: List 10 ways drivers can lower the car insurance bill, with additional related articles. http://www.edmunds.com/auto-insurance/
-Investopedia: Highlights 12 car insurance cost-cutting methods. http://www.investopedia.com/articles/pf/08/car-insurance-costs.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again