While the free world frets and wonders how Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be able to do publicity for the final "Twilight" film now that she has done to his heart what puppies do to new shoes, Pattinson has a more pressing public commitment to deal with.
The question is, however, is he dealing with it?
Pattinson stars in "Cosmopolis," a David Cronenberg film slated to get its U.S. premiere in Los Angeles Aug. 17. A press junket for the film was recently canceled, but a rep for Pattinson has denied rumors that the move was at his behest and insists he will keep all publicity commitments for the film. But it wasn't clear just what red-carpet and other publicity events are planned for the film.
Pattinson is currently holed up at friend and former co-star Reese Witherspoon's vacation home.
Stewart recently acknowledged that she cheated on Pattinson with married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. Sanders was spotted on Wednesday walking in London wearing his wedding ring and was somehow able to avoid being pelted with rotting vegetables.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women