MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/19/12 -- Cognosante, a leading provider of IT services for healthcare organizations, will demonstrate five health IT solutions during the 2012 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference (MESC) in Boston at its booth #27-30. The annual MESC (formerly known as the MMIS Conference) brings together thought leaders from the public and private sectors to share ideas and information about Medicaid systems and initiatives.
To schedule a private demonstration, please contact Eileen Rivera, VP of Marketing and Communications, at email@example.com. A list of Cognosante's demonstrations is included below:
Faster HIX and IES Implementation
MAGI Eligibility Rules
Accelerated Eligibility Rules Implementation for Your HIX or IES
Smarter Care Management
SmartStream Medicaid Clinical Messaging
Intelligent Messaging For Seamless, Coordinated Care
Improved MITA Planning
Advanced tools to support a MITA 3.0 State Self Assessment
Power to Define the State's MITA Roadmap and Future Medicaid Processes
Simplified ICD-10 Conversion
ICD-10 Policy Transformation and Remediation
Automated ICD-10 Conversion Saving Time and Costs
Featuring 3M's ICD-10 Code Translation Tool
Reduced Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Medicaid Audit Management
Comprehensive Audit Management and Audit Lifecycle Support
Cognosante is a leading provider of IT services to healthcare organizations. The company has more than 25 years of experience working with 47 states to assist its clients in developing, managing and executing complex healthcare information programs and infrastructures. Its expertise includes standards development, interoperability, business and technical architecture, modular system integration, health informatics, Medicaid, health information exchange, improper payment, health insurance exchange, NwHIN, and The Direct Project. Please visit www.cognosante.com for more information.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Eileen Cassidy Rivera
Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'