Crude oil prices closed up Friday on the New York Stock Exchange, picking up 41 cents to settle at $96.01 a barrel.
Natural gas rose 2 cents to $2.74 per million British thermal units.
Home heating oil lost 2 cents to close at $3.11.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline was off 4 cents to reach $3.04 a gallon.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.716, up from $3.71 Thursday, AAA reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- Amazon Doesn't Need Tax Breaks but Gets Offered Millions
- Banks Don't Follow Rules in Mortgage Settlement
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip