WikiFashionista.com has announced plans to hold a Fashion Street Style Instagram Contest encouraging women everywhere to showcase their personal style. The Street Style Instagram Contest will begin on August 15, 2012.
The contest encourages women with a love for fashion to show off their personal style through photos posted via Instagram. Contestants will be allowed to submit up to 10 Instagram photos. Submissions will be placed on display at WikiFashionista.com where photos can generate votes from Facebook "likes," Twitter "tweets" and Pinterest "pins." The Instagram photo submission with the most combined Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest votes at the end of the contest will be featured on WikiFashionista's homepage and the contestant will receive a gift bag valued at $100.
The contest is set to begin August 15, 2012, and WikiFashionista.com will continue to accept entries through September 10, 2012. The winner of the contest will be announced by feature on the homepage at WikiFashionista.com on September 14, 2012.
The WikiFashionista Fashion Street Style contest kicks off the popular fashion site's plan to host monthly style contests utilizing various social sites to showcase the personal style of WikiFashionista.com readers. WikiFashionista strives to satisfy, motivate and excite women with daily fashion news, advice and savings on trending brands. The fashion website offers a creative and innovative experience through programs and social engagement readers have come to expect from the reliable fashion source.
Follow the link for contest rules and instructions on how to enter, www.wikifashionista.com/contest
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?