U.S. actress Kristen Stewart has not been written out of a planned sequel to "Snow White and the Huntsman," Universal Pictures said Wednesday.
The Hollywood Reporter said Tuesday the studio is re-working the follow-up to focus on Chris Hemsworth's huntsman character.
The report said Stewart would not be featured in the spinoff after she publicly admitted cheating on her boyfriend and "Twilight" co-star, Robert Pattinson, with her married "Snow White" director, Rupert Sanders.
A representative for Universal contradicted the THR story Wednesday, however.
"We are exploring options to continue the franchise and no decisions have been made," the studio spokesman told UsMagazine.com Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women