Know what would spice up this election season? A good fight over drug policy. The issue seems to have been on the back burner lately, but luckily our favorite marijuana spokesmen are back in town to light up the debate, among other things.
Before "Pineapple Express," before "Half Baked," there was the red-eyed comedy of Cheech and Chong, and we can't think of anyone more suited to champion marijuana legalization. Would it benefit the economy? Well, at least two comedians have found work because of it -- and with a career stretching over 40 years, it's obviously a stable industry.
On second thought, it looks like their wardrobe hasn't changed since the 1970s, either. Would you want your grandfather dressing like that? Don't do drugs, kids.
Cheech and Chong's tour comes to the Peabody Auditorium in Daytona Beach on Nov. 9 and the King Center for the Performing Arts in Melbourne on Nov. 11. Daytona Beach tickets are $42-$55, on sale Monday. Melbourne tickets are $33.50 and up, on sale today.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women